background

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Watching

How great is the goodness you have stored up for those who fear you. You lavish it on those who come to you for protection, blessing them before the watching world. Ps. 31:19


It has been a long summer. We are thankful that he is home. I am overwhelmed by the grace the Lord continues to offer my family. This summer has allowed me to see my parents in a very different way as they have cared for my grandparents through a difficult journey. In my eyes, they have taken on task after task without a word of complaint. I marvel at my mother- I truly don't have enough words to praise her.  As I get older, I am more and more aware of how selfless she and my dad are. As a daughter who is still watching, this is my thanks to both of them for honoring their parents. There so much I still have to learn from them.


It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect. Ps. 18:32 

No comments:

Post a Comment